If your looking for excellence this Valentine's Day, you need to look no further than Savannah! Savannah is a food enthiusts dream destinaiton with it's many unique and award winning restaurants
Valentine's Day, Savannah Style
If your looking for excellence this Valentine's Day, you need to look no further than Savannah! Savannah is a food enthiusts dream destinaiton with it's many unique and award winning restaurants offering a wide variety of cuisine and atmoshphere. Decisions, Decisions........
1. Vic's On The River ~ Located in a beautiful old cotton warehouse overlooking the Savannah River and Historic River Street. Along with their spectular views, Vic's menu reflects Savannah's southern charm with their sophisticated take on traditional southern cuisine and fresh, local seafood selections.
2. The Olde Pink House~ is one of Savannah's finest dining estabishments, known for specialties like Grilled Pork Tenderloing with Bourbon Molasses, Crispy Scored Flounder with Apricot Shallot Sauce and Corn Bread Fried Oysters. Love their incredible architecture and decor!
3. The Vault Kitchen ~ A chic asian fusion spot set up in a now defunct bank that served Savannah for over 5o years, and it still holds the actual vault inside the restaurant. Featured items are Lao Lemongrass Pork Sausuaage, Korean BBQ Tacos, Sushi Rolls and much more. Please note, The Vault is a first come, first serve dining experience!
4. Olympia Cafe~ One of my personal favorite spots to visit, featuring fresh local seafood, steaks, Greek Specialites such as Spanikopita, Dolmades and of course Gyros! Located directly on River Street which allows for a enjoyale walk on the historic river front to complete your evening.
5. The Collins Quarter~ Styled after Melbourne's historic Collins Street, they offer a unique cafe experience by pairing specialty colffe with innovative cuisine -- all served in a relaxed and casual setting. The menu is full of burgers and seafood entrees, such as Grilled Shrimp, Ahi Tuna Poke and much more!
Last.....but most important!
~ Treat your taste buds to the most delicious desserts at Lulu's Chocalate Bar!
My philosophy is pretty simple..... Purchasing a home is likely the largest investment you will make in your lifetime, which can also make it your biggest risk. While this may seem a bit scary it sho....
Latest Blog Posts
Are you moving to a new town for work, losing your lease in January, or have your home under contract and need to move soon? You may be dreading the prospect of house hunting over the holidays, but,